The selected word "once" appears 14 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
51 O. Once again my call obey.
60 Once again arise and say,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
15 Sword, that once a monarch bore,
37 They, whom once the desert-beach
- A Long Story (2 results)
107 High dames of honour once, that garnished
125 'He once or twice had penned a sonnet;
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
9 At once give loose to utterance and to tears.
68 Take back what once was yours.' I swallowed down
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
63 Her native plains and empires once her own?
- The Candidate (1 result)
14 When she died, I can't tell, but he once had a wife.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
46 Some heart once pregnant with celestial fire;
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
2 ('Twas ev'n to thee) yet the dread path once trod,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
13 Where once my careless childhood strayed,
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
3 'Tis Willy begs, once a right proper man,